Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It has been/I have been, crazy

So I always promise myself I will actually "be a blogger." Then I never get around to actually recording everything that is going on... So I'm looking for yet another job, this time full time. And I was doing really well until my phone service go cut off and I sent an email to the veterinary hospital I'm applying with to let them know I can't use my phone, please use my email, and DH paid the phone bill right after. I really don't know how to fix that... V is amazing. I cannot quanitify how awesome she is, even while she is struggling through growing pains and learning milestones and being V. She isn't potty learning yet, but that is okay with me. I'm actually starting to "be an artist." I've sold two paintings, bartered one, and have more commissions lined up. Holy cats! I will try to be better at this. I have a lot to say, I just mostly say it to myself, and the cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment