Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Time again for another "Things I Love Thursday" and this time I actually remembered to post. ;) So here goes...

Garlic:  I love garlic.  I am physically and psychologically incapable of using "one clove" of garlic in a recipe.  I measure garlic more by the head than the clove.  People should be happy I haven't started baking with garlic.  It is a main ingredient in most of my dinner dishes and my 13-month-old daughter eats garlic almost daily.  The fact that garlic can boost the immune system is purely bonus in my world, I just love everything about its flavor, fragrance, texture... I love that when I'm peeling and mincing it my fingers get sticky with garlic oil.  I definitely love garlic.

Autumn:  This is my favorite season.  Cooler weather, azure blue skies, Halloween, pumpkins, what's not to love?  I'm already debating Halloween costumes for V and I this year.

Bestform Nursing Tanks: I got a bunch of these from Walmart (yes, I have to admit to shopping at Walmart sometimes), and I love them.  I have several breastfeeding friendly bras that I almost never wear.  I live in a nursing tank.  I have even worn these without a shirt or cover and no one commented.  I wear a size large because I like the tank to be a little looser and they fit well even though they shrank a little in the dryer.

Garanimals:

Another confession, I buy Garanimals for V from Walmart on clearance because I can get tops and bottoms for $1.00, and they are really cute!  When I was pregnant I swore I'd never dress a baby girl (I didn't know if we were having a girl or boy until she was born) in all pink.  Well, never say never!  She does wear pink a lot, but more often then not I have her in purple.  I even have, yes, Garanimals shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment