Thursday, September 30, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Yet another addition of TILT:

Bac-Os: Yes, Bac-Os. As a vegetarian these little salt balls of soy protein are a guilty pleasure that I refuse to give up.  I add them to almost anything you can think of; salad, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, green beans, pasta, toast and butter, toast and peanut butter, rice, you name it... It's stupid how much I love these things.  I did try an organic version once, and threw them out.  Can't beat these.

Crime Dramas: I'm a pathetic TV junkie, and I love crime dramas.  I'm currently watching a DVR'ed episode of "The Defenders" as I see if I'm adding another show to my list of favorites along with "Criminal Minds," "Law & Order (SVU & CI)," "CSI," "Lie to Me," and "The Mentalist."

Swype: I can type with Swype on my new Droid 2 and I'm shocked how much I love this input method. It works very well for me, and I like that it lends itself to actually spelling out entire words instead of "text speak" which I hate.  Loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment