Thursday, September 23, 2010

Things I love Thursday

Okay, yet another installation of Things I Love Thursday.  And if you're wondering, the reason I haven't added V to this list is because that's just too obvious. ;)

Ty Beanie Buddy - Chip the Cat: Otherwise known as "Kitty" in this family.  For years (but not in a very long time) every time I was really sick, my husband would bring home a Beanie Baby cat.  After a disastrous surgery, he brought home this kitty.  She is now one of V's favorite things in the entire world.  Kitty sleeps with us, goes on car rides with us, and is a wonderful distraction.  "Where's Kitty?" is a favorite game in this house.  We also have the Beanie Baby version, now known as "Kitten." But as much as we love Kitten, nothing beats Kitty.


No comments:

Post a Comment