Friday, March 11, 2011

Writing, but not here, or in my journal, so does it count?

I've been writing a lot the last few days. I wrote letters to the Public Editor of the NY Times, as well as one of that paper's authors. I have written comments on other blog posts. I have long lists of comments on facebook... The question I ask myself is, do these count if im not blogging in my own space or maintaining the journal I write to V? And I have to say, probably not. I absolutely have to work harder at writing, and drawing and painting and feeding my artistic self as much as I feed my daughter. Especially since I am likely going back to work outside the home in an industry I don't really feel passionately about. More on that later. In the mean time, i am debating changing the name of this space, yet again, to try and reflect all of me and better inspire me to keep up with it. Wish me luck.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment