Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What do I mean by Eco-Frugal Anyway?

Welcome to my latest project, Adventures in Eco-Frugal Mothering.

"Eco-frugal" illustrates my attempt at being both ecologically aware and conservative and frugal in raising my new daughter. I've always appreciated the environment and tried to do what I could to minimize my footprint. I know I can always do more, and I'm in no ways perfect, but with the addition of V to my life, I know I have to make even more changes. I have decided to be a stay at home mom (sahm), and with my husband running his own natural landscaping company and working another part-time job to make that possible, I'm trying to be financially responsible as well as environmentally responsible. Again, I know I'm not perfect, but this is an adventure and a journey and I hope to share what I learn along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment